New Google Blogger

Greetings fellow Scaduto bloggers!

I recently updated the Scaduto Family Blog to the new version. Now when you login you will need to use the "new blogger". This is one of the options you should see when you try to login (old vs. new). The only difference is you will need to login user you "Google" account rather than your "Blogger" account. It should update the account information for you when you try to login. In the new Blogger, your user ID is your email address and not the user ID you chose a while ago. This is the email address that I used to send you your account invitation.

If you have problems, send me an email. I can then just delete your account and send you another invitation. Send questions to russ@scaduto.org.

Also, if you have problems accessing the stuff in the scaduto.org website (e.g., getting a 'permission denied' error), send me a note at the above address and I'll send you the info.

Comments

Popular Posts