FPL Press Release; over there

Check out this press release by FPL (Franklin Pierce Law).


By the way, that's "the" Adam to Kristin's right.

Here's a clip from the press release: "Fifteen students have been selected to participate in Franklin Pierce Law Center's Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, the first program in the nation to offer law students an alternative to the traditional state bar exam." (go to the URL to read the rest).
Absolutel AWESOME honey. I'm very proud of you.
Also, since I'm posting, I'll just say that I'm "over there" in Ireland now. Flights were uneventful. I'm at the mfg. plant now picking up the Saab 9-3. I was lead to believe it was brand new, but turns out not quite, its a 2005. Already drove it around the parking lot a bit; surprisingly shifting with my left hand doesn't seem too bad.

Comments

Kristin said…
thanks Daddy! I miss you already! June can't come quick enough
Ralph said…
You are very welcome honey.

Things change quickly honey. Now it looks like I may be back in May afterall. I'll keep you, and everyone else for that matter, informed once I get this next business trip nailed down.
Russ said…
Congratulations Kristin! We’re so proud of you!
Kristin said…
thanks uncle Russ! I hope to see you guys soon!

Popular Posts