painting


Wow, two posts in one day, I'm on a roll! Okay this is a painting that I bought at the Harrisburg Greek Festival about two weeks ago. This festival goes on every year at the Greek Orthodox Church in Harrisburg and there is tons of great greek foods, dancing, music, and art. Last year there was jelwery, but I think the vendor was afraid to come back for some reason this year... maybe because I stalked his booth for three straight days... but anyways, this painting is of Italy, and I fell in love with it. Yes, it's huge... 3 feet by 4 feet, but I think it looks pretty amazing in my room... I almost feel like I'm there without the stench. Enjoy this one too!


Comments

Laura said…
okay since absolutly NO ONE commented on the amazing painting... i will just add once again that its beautiful. Thank you Laura
Mikayla said…
It is amazing Laura! i love it!

Popular Posts