Hellooo family!


Well well, I think Uncle Ralph put it well, haha this was just the next step in the scaduto path haha...
CONGRATS TO KRISTIN! I'm so happy for her, she deserves this so much for all the hard work she puts in.. I've always said she is the busiest person I know, but I guess we can see how much it pays off. I'm so happy that I am coming Sunday so we can celebrate by shopping on Newberry Street
:o) Yup! I'm still coming up on sunday morning bright and early and im soooo excited. I'm bringing an extra bag to carry back all the cannolis that have been requested from everyone here at home! Last year when i got home, the first words out of my dad's mouth "Did you bring back cannolis?!" hahah what a scaduto!!
Well, I hope everyone is well, I'm proud of you Nono for posting on the blog!

Much Scaduto Love,
L
AURA

Comments

Russ said…
Laura, when you see Nana and Nono this week, you may what to give Nono some help with the blogging.

I'm jealous!

Have fun, Dad

Popular Posts