Sold!

I recently went to get a picture framed at a local frame shop, Some Saturday Frame Shop.  The owner, Stu, liked my work and offered to display several of my photos in his new gallery.  So now several of my photos are on display.  He frames them and pays me my commission if they sell.  Imagine my surprise when I learned that my first print sold before he had a chance to frame it.  It was the photo of Jason Bay getting hit by a pitch.  So now I just have to do this for the rest of my life to get the money back I paid for my camera gear!

Comments

Ralph said…
Congrats. Another feather in the cap.
Laura said…
That's so great dad, I'm so proud of you!
Cara said…
Dad that's awesome!! Here come the big bucks:)
Kristin said…
Congrats Uncle Russ!! It's a great pic! I am sure he will sell many more!

Popular Posts