Aloha!

I am back from Hawaii, tanned and relaxed! I would move out there in a second (don't worry, I'm not...that would require taking another bar exam)

We had a great time! We stayed in West Maui but drove all along the coast to areas in Northern and Southern Maui as well. All of it was equally beautiful. I think the pictures speak for themselves! Some highlights of the trip included an authentic Luau, a sunset dinner cruise, eating my body weight in pineapples (sooo yummy!!) and snorkeling and seeing adorable sea turtles! We barely scratched the surface of things to see and do there, so I am hoping we will go back again. I think I saw more sun last week than I've seen since I was a little kid spending a week at the Cape! I am seeing freckles I forgot I had! To everyone who went to Mexico, hope you had as wonderful a time as I did in Hawaii. Love you all!

If anyone wants to see more pictures, I might have taken a few (ahem, 500ish) more and they are all on Snapfish, so email me and I will send you the link. Clearly excessive picture taking is a genetic disease.








Comments

Ralph said…
Very glad that you and Adam had a great time. Wonderful to see you enjoy it so much.

Popular Posts