Happy new year!


Hello everyone, I decided to be the first post for the new year, since it's been a while. It was so wonderful to see everyone over the holidays, and I can't wait until the next time I see everyone.

I wanted to share my upcoming vacation as well! Stephen and I are going to Santa Cruz de Tenerife for five days in March. This is an island off the coast of Africa, right next to the Gran Canaries, just next to the Sahara Desert. Weather should be around 80 deg :o)

Jealous yet!? I think I deserve it after all this rain!

Love you all xo


Comments

Kristin said…
Amazing! It looks beautiful! This family blog has been pretty boring for awhile. Let's spice it up!
Ralph said…
You do deserve it. And I hope you have a fantastic vacation.
Laura said…
thanks uncle ralph!

Popular Posts