where is everyone?

Laura & I decided this blog needs a facelift- so start posting!!!

Congratulations to Laura on her big race!!!


In other news here in New Hampshire,

I made the Moot Court team last month. I'll be arguing at the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition in New York City in March, 2008.

In other news, i was in Boston yesterday interviewing for a job for next summer at a firm.

Happy Belated Birthday to Daddy! Word on the street is that he'll be home sometime in mid October.




Ok, so Laura and I are trying to get the ball rolling here people. Start posting!

Comments

Laura said…
congrats on that kris, i didnt know that or at least i didnt remember becuase thats me. Way to post! love you
Ralph said…
Thanks for the belated b'day wish honey. Love ya.

This year's b'day was rather special. The three fratelli enjoyed a night of Guinness enrichment listenting to Irish folk songs at Murphy's Pub in Dingle, Ireland. Doesn't get much better than that!

Popular Posts