St Pat's, New York City

Saw the parade at the west corner of 50th. Parade runs down 5th Ave from 42nd to 92nd. That's St. Patrick's cathedral in the background.

Here is my little Angel marching.

Another one of my Angel. {I don't think she appreciated me calling out to her; she's not suppose to look at the crowd; go figure, Dads!!}

Very moving; 343 flags, for the fallen firefighters in 911.

Times Square, oh the signs you'll see! {for the dog lovers out there}

And, last, but not least, here I am at Rockafeller center; almost looks like I'm getting my ear wax cleaned out. {oh, yeah, I can see Kristin's eye's rolling now}

And no, there will be no posting of the festivities from the Pig'N'Whistle pub later that evening. Some things that happen in NYC, stay in NYC : )

Comments

Popular Posts