Hola Hola!


Hey Family, it's been a while, huh? After getting super frustrated with Facebook and talking to dear knowledgeable and beautiful Kristin, I decided to post some photos on here from my recent trip to Mexico with Stephen. On a side note, I think it's time we brought back posting tothis site!

This is a cenote, or sink hole that we went swimming in. Absolutely amazing, waterfall in the middle, vines hanging down, and fish swimming with us. Amazing.

I just tried loading more photos, and my computer crashed, again, so this one photo will have to keep you entertained. Going to throw my computer out the window now. Any ideas why this keeps happening?!

Comments

Ralph said…
I agree, too few post here.


Your picture of Mexico is very nice. Of all the vacation spots our family has visited, it would seem that Mexico has seen the most of us; but it hasn't seen me; maybe someday.

And I have no clue what's wrong with your computer.

Popular Posts