Photos from Down Under

Believe it or not, I have all my photos from our trip ready to share. I took a total of 1503 shots and ended up saving 1043 of them. Below are a few of my favorites, just to wet your appetite.




These guys are so cute, but unfortunately we could not hold them.



We were, however, able to get up close and personal with the roo's.
















Check out these babes...




This was taken at the Pinnacles near the town of Cervantes, Western Australia.



This is the Banksia plant, named after Sir Joseph Banks who first descibed them in 1770 during an early expedition to Australia.


Fortunately, there was glass beween me and this bad boy.



This was taken after our last dinner in Perth. And just to set the record straight, this photo is not "photoshoped".

Comments

Laura said…
nice photos daddy!
Ralph said…
Nice photos. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the best.
Michael said…
Great pics!
It does look photoshoped, other that your gray hair

Popular Posts