Obama





Hi fam! I thought i would post some pics I took at an Obama Rally last month. Obama came to New Hampshire and held 2 rallys, one of which was right down the street at New Hampshire Technical Institute in Concord. My friend Kiera cancelled her birthday party to go (only a law student would cancel their own birthday party to go to a political rally!) and invited me to come along. I originally turned her down because i had too much work to do, but i figured that i would not get the chance to see our future president speak again, so I might as well take it! Yes Dad- i said future president, GET OVER IT! We waited outside in the rain for 2 hours, and then another 2 hours inside to see him, but it was well worth it. We had great spots (not seats, since we were standing the whole time!!) and he even came over and shook our hands afterwards.

Comments

Ralph said…
Mere words can not express my sheer joy.

; )
Laura said…
thats so great kris! nice pics!

Popular Posts