finalllllly

Hey family! I finally sis the whole google blogger thing. I'm in NJ for the weekend with Bob to watch his brother run in a marathon tomorrow. There are going to be 5,000 people running! I'm sorry but I am completely content not ever running 26+ miles in my life. Yuck.
There's not a whole lot more going on right now except a ton of school work (which I am procrastinating on right now). That, and trying to find a job. It's definitley not as easy as I thought it would be. I just want someone to hand me a high paying, good benefits, fun job. Is that so much to ask? I don't really think so.
Anywho, I was nominated for 2 leadership awards for my work at First Book last spring and I won the Dickinson Daredevil Award. It was pretty exciting.
That's about it for now. I hope evereyone is doing well!

ps- Uncle Ralph, I was looking for where I saved the list you made of places to eat in Boston and I can't find it! Would you mind sending it to me again?

Comments

Ralph said…
Congrats on the awards. Cara the "daredevil", NICE!!

Boston Northend where to eat file has already been sent to your Dickinson e-mail address.
Dad said…
nice going Cara, and good luck on finding that job
Dad said…
I don't know if you know that ''dad'' on the blog refers to Nono
Kristin said…
congratulations on the awards Cara! that's awesome. Good luck on finding a job. Love you

Popular Posts